It's November. In the Northern Hemisphere, the leaves have fallen off the trees and their branches are bare. Unfortunately, in many places, the clocks have been changed and it becomes dark very early. This is the Death Month. It's the twilight zone between late fall and the bright lights of Christmas, Hanukkah, and the New Year. That's why a little humour is in order to brighten your day. So, riddle me this:
1. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
2. What four-letter word can be written forward, backward, or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
3. What room do ghosts avoid?
4. Which word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
5. I can be hot. I can be cold. I can run and I can be still. I can be hard and I can be soft. What am I?
6. What is the thing you must give before you keep?
7. What do you call an evergreen that knows karate?
3. The Living Room
6. Your word
7. Spruce Lee
Post a Comment